• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is my next step or options.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zeffner

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon,Josephine county

this post is kinda long but in all the other posts everyone said list the facts for all so ive listed everything i could think of in as quick an precise manor as i could.
i could really use some advice in all this thank you, its set for dismissal on 6-30

8-28- wife took kids an left
9-4- wife moved into know drug house , with suspected child molester
9-5- i left ca. for Oregon after receiving phone call from mandatory Reporter concerning reports of my children being molested
9-6 divorce and endangerment papers filed by me
9-7 endangerment granted, i received temp custody of children. Wife, supervised Visits 3 hours a week.
9-8/9-10- enrolled kids with school, doctors ,welfare etc.
9-9- dhs got involved
9-18- no contact order filed against me, kids not mentioned in it
9-20 -served no contact order, custody remained with me , only dealt with me. and wife. i was attested on warrant that me and wife had in Idaho. i was extradited and put in jail.dhs. Picked up kids.
9-21- kids where returned to my temporary residence with my roommates i left notarized paper giving them rights over kids and my affairs.
9-21/9-24 wife tried to take kids by force few times, police and dhs called, children left where i placed them.
9-24-wife and police took my rv and all my stuff from kids.
9-26 dhs denied wife from having children living in my rv in a parking lot as well as having them living or visiting the molesters house.
10-4- endangerment order dismissed because i was in jail ,even though i had childrens temporary guardian to appear with notarized doc. Giving them rights.
dhs. Kept kids in temp. House.
12-7- molester not around wife, children allowed to go vist her at motel. it was Christmas vacation. She kept them.
12-9 wife moved in to apartment..
12-16- i was released
12-18- returned to Oregon
12-19 - filed modification of restraining order, order of mediation ,status quo order, police recovery assistance form.
12-19/12- 30 - order mediation granted, recovery child order denied, status quo order granted, with children listed at my addressee and visiting mom at hers.
dhs decided , children better off in apartment rather than with me on a couch as long as molester not there and no drug use.
it was also decided for me to just visit at schools until courts figured it out.
Mother lost housing assistance for drug use.
i completed mediation orientation.
1-4- mother switched there schools, residence, and welfare, violating status quo order, and still not allowing me or anyone to pick up or visit kids, and no phone calls, again violating stats qou order as well as listed molester as emergency contact on school paperwork.
1-5 i visited kids at school, molester had moved in with wife. dhs involved again. wife instructed .to get rid of him. i tried filing stalker order against him was denied.
1-10 modification of restraining order was granted but gave me less custody and visitation then i had at the school because she had physical custody, so i with drew the .motion.
1-10/1-17ish- visitation at school, numerous reports of molester being around kids, mother warned yet again.
i completed parenting classes.
1-17ish -children kept home for 16 days, kicked out of school.
1-4- i purchased a car, laptop , clothes, rented po. Box. , registered vehicle etc.
2-9- children admitted back to school with dhs help and doctors note.
2-10- visited children at school informed mother had once again moved molester in.
i informed school i was taking my kids, well within my legal rights. they denied me. Police called, i was verbally trespassed from school. my car impounded because i had fl. lic. dhs called , case worker unavailable. Supervisor who had no knowledge of case had them sent to mother.
dhs to mothers and took kids.
2-11 - dhs meeting, me, wife case workers, drug supervisors.
it was agreed upon that if molester did not move we would lose kids, if he moved kids would be returned to mother until i had house ,my visitation would wait until march 5th my divorce court date, or i had house.
2-18- i bumped into wife, she had change of heart and asked me to come see kids and work out uncontested divorce i was in and out of house, with her and kids, paid some her bills an took care of some of kids needs.
2-23-.wife called needed ride for kids in morning..i crashed in my car by my rv on her property, per our agreement we had worked out.
2-24- she had me attested first thing in morning was not cited or attested on restraining order violation, i proved mutual contact however. my Idaho probation was violated by an un-understanding probation officer, i was extradited to Idaho for a probation violation. my car was left at wifes.
3-5- missed my court date for final divorce
3-8- wife appeared for something, not sure what and cant get any paperwork.
Wife appeared for mediation was deemed un mediation able, i was in jail.
3-10- i authorized son to pick up mail from my po. box.
4-20ish- received letter from wife saying we are divorced, i have supervised visits, and i can talk to kids when out.
5-7- son picked up tax check my id, my title from po. box
5-7 / 5-21-dmv issued new title for my car. wife forged my name, stole my lap top from car as well as cash and the few things i had gotten since last time she stole it all, and stole all my legal paperwork.
5-20- released from Idaho jail ,placed on probation. Called kids, got in argument with wife, threatened to call police about restraining order that she said didnt exist no more in letter she wrote.
5-22- contacted police about car was told i have to present the dmv paper work and then they would decided if its civil crime or not. Learned restraining order still in effect had them do health and welfare check on .
Contacted dhs. case has been closed ,but they knew of no new paper work or judgment ,also mentioned wife involved in another case, would give no details,
Contacted kids school, no response.
Contacted family solutions about visitation, they have no new paperwork on file.
Contacted civil court, they said wife tried to file a judgment order but she messed up the papers, case set for dismissal the 6-30
5-22 worked out verbal agreement with wife, to allow me to talk to children nightly if i dont push my car issue, and the welfare checks.
5-22/now- talk to kids most nights. am told the molester isnt around no more, now theres some other guy that just lays there all day smoking pot, however the kids like him and he doesnt touch them. i Have talked with wife through 3rd. party. Usually ends with her screaming and us not making any ground about uncontested divorce.
kids are also saying that wife is planning on moving to Washington an has in fact took them up there as well as other long trips, which is a violation of status quo order.
My paperwork should be done next week for transfer back to Oregon, where I have to get all the paperwork, but if im stuck here what can I do.
So what are my options and choices, i have no lawyer, Im broke she has everything and Im 8 hours away with no car and no clue what to do.
there is allot more details to everything i tried to keep it short an to the point.
6-1 wife broke off all contact i have with kids.

Thank any and all of you for taking the time to read this silliness… but i really dont know what to do and could use some help.
thank you
Scott

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">