• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what are my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ntluckystuff

What is the name of your state?South Carolina Me and my wife have been divorced for almost 2 years. She got the house and the land. The court order said that I was not responsible for any debt owed on either and that I must sign a quit claim form within 30 days which I did not. She never got the property put in just her name it still has my name on it also. She is now dying of cancer. Will the property come back to me? :confused: If no what will happen to the property?

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

ntluckystuff said:
What is the name of your state?South Carolina Me and my wife have been divorced for almost 2 years. She got the house and the land. The court order said that I was not responsible for any debt owed on either and that I must sign a quit claim form within 30 days which I did not. She never got the property put in just her name it still has my name on it also. She is now dying of cancer. Will the property come back to me? :confused:
You're kidding right? The answer is NO.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">