• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the quickest and easiest way to file for a divorce?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

judacious

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Illinois

I have been separated from my husband for 4 1/2 years. No children, married 10 yrs. I just purchased a property me and a gentlemen that I would like to marry after getting a divorce. I would really like to get a divorce as soon as possible. Is there a way I can do this and get is processed immediately.

I have no idea where he is. I had to file a chapter 7 to remove myself from the joint debt. He didn't like to pay bills and would open accounts without my knowledge.

Please advice. I need as much feedback as possible.

Thank you in advance,
Judacious

J

judacious

I have his last known address and I have sent correspondence there that have came back return to sender. No such person at this address. So what should my next steps be. This is holding up my life. HEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPP!

JETX

judacious said:
I have his last known address and I have sent correspondence there that have came back return to sender. No such person at this address. So what should my next steps be.
Obviously, you can try some of the online (free and fee) based search engines. If they are not successful, you can try contacting family and friends.... or consider the services of a licensed Investigator.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">