• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what she can get

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

innocent

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?MO
Married only for 3 months in a forign country. She left the USA after 3 months. I never apply for her to get green card. What she is entitle to have. She never work here and she is canadian. She left the country after creating so much trobule for me. I have some money in bank prior to marriage and my work is barely cover my expenses and had 15k debit in my credit cards.

Last edited:

LdiJ

innocent said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?MO
Married only for 3 months in a forign country. She left the USA after 3 months. I never apply for her to get green card. What she is entitle to have. She never work here and she is canadian. She left the country after creating so much trobule for me. I have some money in bank prior to marriage and my work is barely cover my expenses and had 15k debit in my credit cards.
A three month marriage would generally not entitled her to anything of yours, or you to anything of hers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">