• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whats the difference?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Missouri

What is the difference of a dissolution of marriage and a divorce?

I seen it on here and was wondering?
I have a friend who's wife left him and 6 kids for other men. She doesn't want to come back. But neither one want to get a divorce and stick the other one with child support. She said she was going to take her 3 and leave him with the other 3 (2 are his 1 is both) the 3 she is going to take are hers by another man but he did adopt them.

brisgirl825

jennifer6219 said:
What is the name of your state? Missouri

What is the difference of a dissolution of marriage and a divorce?

I seen it on here and was wondering?
I have a friend who's wife left him and 6 kids for other men. She doesn't want to come back. But neither one want to get a divorce and stick the other one with child support. She said she was going to take her 3 and leave him with the other 3 (2 are his 1 is both) the 3 she is going to take are hers by another man but he did adopt them.
A DOM and Divorce are one in the same, just different names.

He needs to file for divorce, custody, and CS for ALL of the children. The kids that he adopted are his legally and he has every right to custody of them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">