• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where are Mens Rights ????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevenfrommo

i used to live in clay county in missouri,I had a good home until my x went off on me & starting kicking me,I called the police,I told them what happened then they talk to her,she fed them with lies that the cops belived,I was told to leave or she was getting restraining order on me ,I promptly leave,next day get order served on me.if i knew it was that easy I would of got one at least
i would be on my property,went to hearing got to stay away for year,after filing x takes me back to court to get communication blocked checked,now i can not call thru any means,no children involved thank God,I just need someone to set myself striaght
on how this could come about,doesnt court or law respect any mans rights,I know my rights were violated not to mention my life please help me to get possesion of property I am on that contract
also.thanks again,looking for replys or comments or anything

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">