• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife left 51/2 months ago to find herself.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Treker48

What is the name of your state? Maryland

My wife left 51/2 months ago to find where, who and what she may want. I am not sure about this whole thing of seperation/divorce she has told everyone dicorce is not an option for her she just needs time to sort things out. But she has moved in with a guy and his mother and I think 2 more friends should I take her word that she is still looking for an answer or be worried. I have been trying to talk to her and convince her to talk about our problems and her problems but she says she is not ready for that now. What can I do?

AHA

Nevermind what she wants, what do YOU want?

If she's living with another guy, she's obviously not finding herself. She's finding a new bedpal. Do you want to be screwed over like that by someone who obviously doesn't give a rat's behind about your feelings?
If she's been gone for 6 months already, what's to say she has any intentions of ever coming back to you?

I'd dissolve this union and move on with my life if I were you. It's all about how much self respect you have.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">