• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wife left with kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

binary31

I need help please anybody

What is the name of your state?texas my wife has left with the kids i have never hit or raped her or have a record of doing so. my wife has abondoned the family before and then police was called to report it and then wife show up 2 days later and was forgiven by me kinda i also found a letter written to ex-boyfriend and an e-mail she has currently left staying with a girl-friend of her'sthat wont left me talk to her or my kids and she withdrew them from school to home school and she has no high school diploma she clear ins't think what's best for the kids but she wants.. what are my options on getting my kids back and in school

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">