• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife left us in the cold.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Ky

My wife left 3 months ago and took our only car. Left me with all 3 of our kids with no way to get them to the Dr, to there appointments, or even to go get food. She has been with another man since she left that has a history of beating on women and is a convicted felon for it. She has just now wanted something to do with the kids since she got serve with divorce papers. She wants me to let our kids around this guy. She doesn't help get anything for the kids. What are my chances of getting sole custdy and supervised visitation since my son came back from seeing her one time and said that guy hurt him. Thanks in advance for any responses.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Dunno. When your son came home and said that - what did you do? What proof do you have that boyfriend "did something"?

He had a bruise on his head. I talked to his mom about it and of course she said he was just playing with him. Also a friend of ours said that she seen the boyfriend put his hands on my son. My wife also says that's not true. I tried calling CPS and they said it would be he said she said. I told them he came back with a bruise on his head and they just didn't seem to care. I have knowen this guy for 6 years and he is a drugy and drinker.

djohnson

You should have called the police so that you had a police record of what happened. Also taking him to a Dr. so you have verification would have been helpful. Right now you have he said, she said and no proof. It would come down to who the judge wanted to believe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">