• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife is threatening Mental Breakdown, Bankruptcy.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dman

Last visit at the lawyer he told me that her lawyer told him my wife was going to have a mental breakdown and condemplating filing bankruptcy. She got ahold of 6 2nd mortgage checks and forged my name totaling 10,000.00 We were married 1 year and lived together for 9 years. Shortly after the marriage she told me she needed money bad. I refinanced the house and cashed out money and gave her 11,000.00 then I opened the 2nd mortgage in my name only to be used by me only. The lawyer said he is going to get the 10,000.00 she forged my name on back in the form of a alimony payment and if she files bankruptcy it doesn't matter. The 11,000.00 is still gone forever but maybe the 10,000.00 I will get in the form of a alimony payment. Any thoughts or suggestions????

dman:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">