• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

willowrich

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

willowrich

What is the name of your state? Maryland

How do I go about getting a legal separation............my husband said he wanted one almost a year ago...........I was devastated...we have been married 17yrs....we
have 2 children and now That I am ready to move on .............he all of a sudden wants to work things out..................I still want to separate there has just been to much..........where do I start??? :confused: :confused:

willowrich said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland

How do I go about getting a legal separation............my husband said he wanted one almost a year ago...........I was devastated...we have been married 17yrs....we
have 2 children and now That I am ready to move on .............he all of a sudden wants to work things out..................I still want to separate there has just been to much..........where do I start??? :confused: :confused:

Well if you want to do it with a lawyer contact a lawyer, they can arrange the needed paperwork and of course charge you accordingly. Your Court House might have a self-help center in which you should be able to do the work on your own. I would also suggest looking for local support groups that help you get through this situation. . . . usually they have a membership fee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">