• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

X-husband Breach of Contract, Unjust Enrichment & Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bfp5ytx

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland
I live in Middle River 21220 and had hired a lawyer specifically to sue my X-husband for Breach of Contract - As soon as legal separation agreement was signed, he discontinued making mortgage payments and purposely tried to let it go into foreclosure so family member could buy it at auction block. The legal docs stated he would have to refinance in his name only (mortgage note in my name) and buy me out. He misled me & made me believe that he had refinanced at time of signing legal docs.At divorce hearing Judge entered judgement against him. I've been stuck making mortgage pymnt while he lives there for free for over 2 years. X found in contempt and ordered to pay me back all mortgage pymnts which he hasn't done. He diliberately misled and manipilated me.

LEGAL MISREPRESENTATION
Hired a lawyer 12/2008 and was granted to force immediate sale of the home and attorney appointed TRUSTEE over 5 months ago but she never put it on market and NOW tells me that I have to 'vacate her as TRUSTEE' and get another TRUSTEE to sell house. Had hired her to sue my X and force sale of the home but instead milked me for $40,000 which gained me nothing and over 1 year later hasn't filed a motion for lawsuit and now telling me I have to 'undue' her as TRUSTEE. She has lied to me telling me 'the house would be on the market by the end of the day' 11/12/09 then unable to make contact with her to find out what was going on - left me in the dark continuously, ignored my emails and didn’t return phone calls. Left in limbo.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">