• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

4th degree misdemeanor assault(dv)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sarang

we're in washington state. my husband and i fought last time. the police report said i hit my husband but i didn't. i threw the phone on the couch...he wasn't even hit or neither the phone got broken and i went to jail saturday night until monday,i got released by the judge same day but night time. i have pre-trial soon and i'm wondering what usually happens on pre-trial. i'm so scared cuz i've never had any thing like this my whole life.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
we're in washington state. my husband and i fought last time. the police report said i hit my husband but i didn't. i threw the phone on the couch...he wasn't even hit or neither the phone got broken and i went to jail saturday night until monday,i got released by the judge same day but night time. i have pre-trial soon and i'm wondering what usually happens on pre-trial. i'm so scared cuz i've never had any thing like this my whole life.
At pretrial the first thing you do is ask for an attorney. Where was hubby in relation to where the phone landed?

sarang

the phone landed on the couch. and i didn't hit my husband. we've been screened for a public defender. and submitted a statement to them. when i was at the police station,they asked me if i wanted to make a statement and i said no. i would like to know what do they usually do with cases like mine? i want to join the navy but i don't know if it'll still be possible now that i have this case. thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">