• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abandoned and Betrayed by Fiance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaybird43

Hello, my name is Jay i live in Rusellvile, Arkansas. I meet her 2 1/2 years ago and fell in love she was 20 years younger than me but we didnt care about age and we havent been apart since untill two weeks ago, we lived at her parents for those 2 years and we got kicked out cuz (i believe) me and her mom got into a bad fight 4 months before we was kicked out her mom slapped her real hard and i went off telling her that she was an aldult not a child and that she was pregnant and she should not have done that her mom was crazy yelling to the top of her lungs and she raised her hand at me and i said go ahead and hit me ill call the cops and she backed down, Any way she didnt like me after that so i stayed in our room from then on till we got got kicked out we lived on the street for 1 1/2 months in a motel that was paid for by a private org. everthing was good i thought we was happy i thought and we got our apartment and after one week of being in our apartment ( baby was with her mom and safe while we was on the street and have not gotin the kids yet cuz apt was empty) I asked if she would go and get me a whopper and a sweet tea and she said yes i walked her to the car she askd me to hold her hand i did got to the car she asked me to kiss her i did she didnt come back i called 911 filed a missing persons report after a day and after that i found the car a motel 6 she was not there i took the car home then after i got home i called 911 back to tell them i found her car but not her they said she called in and she was fine she never called me once to tell me anything when she came home it was monday morning at 1 am she had bruises all up and down her body and she said people wer after her and that she was raped i did not believe her cuz she also said that she was with undercover DTF officers and i dont see them doing that and the next day she said the same thing to all our friends (two of witch are my roomates now) she showed all her wounds to her x boyfriends mom witch is 1 of her daughters granny she was telling her that the cops did this to her and that they would not let her go untill they were done testing her to see if she could work for them to sleep with guys and get dirt on them:confused::rolleyes: none of us was byeing the story she does lie alot and she has cheated on me in the past but that was when we 1st got together and she said that she wanted to see if there was any fellings for him anymore?? i let that go and evry since it was great untill two weeks ago well she was home for one day the next day she taled to her mom after we woke up and bppm the mafia was after us and she had to leave she left everything behimd and i havent seend her for 2 weeks without a word i called her mom on the 7th of this month to see if i could see our daughter she said no i had a restraing order n me and then she got on the phone and told me if we got back togther that i would have to leave the appartment we just got and to get right with God and give her the car but she never told me WHy she left me or wny she put a order of protection on me saying that i metaly and physicaly abused her and that i got men for her and made her go have sex with them and when she got home that i beat her and called her a whore now i cant see my duaghter or even know why she is doing this i got a lawyer but i want to here what others think about this i called 911 3 different times in the past 2 months i have witness i did not treat her that way in any form and a reciept for motel 6 that i found after she left. i am manic depesent and she is blaming it on that as well. i just want to know WHY?? and she wont tell me and now i may never know

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Using proper English, grammar, and punctuation would help us understand what is going on. You were with a girl 20years younger than you (which requires asking how old is she and how old are you) and you lived with her mother until you got kicked out four months after you yelled at her mom for slapping her while she was pregnant. Was she pregnant with YOUR child or someone else's?
Talk to no one but your attorney now.

single317dad

Hello... i may never know
Please tell me you don't believe any of this "story".

This sort of thing is more and more common these days. When a certain type of woman has a drug and/or sex issue and they're ready to leave their old life for a new one, they'll claim abuse and the poor sap that always treated her right gets locked up while she runs to the real abuser (whether he abuses her physically, or just supplies her drugs). The best part is when she "realizes her mistake" and comes back to you, only to do it all over again. And again. As many times as you let her. Write her off and move on. And, as OG said, have the legal discussions ONLY with your lawyer. If you "need to talk about things" and "understand why", get a shrink or support group.

Just Blue

Hello, my name is Jay i live in Rusellvile, Arkansas. I meet her 2 1/2 years ago and fell in love she was 20 years younger than me but we didnt care about age and we havent been apart since untill two weeks ago, we lived at her parents for those 2 years and we got kicked out cuz (i believe) me and her mom got into a bad fight 4 months before we was kicked out her mom slapped her real hard and i went off telling her that she was an aldult not a child and that she was pregnant and she should not have done that her mom was crazy yelling to the top of her lungs and she raised her hand at me and i said go ahead and hit me ill call the cops and she backed down, Any way she didnt like me after that so i stayed in our room from then on till we got got kicked out we lived on the street for 1 1/2 months in a motel that was paid for by a private org. everthing was good i thought we was happy i thought and we got our apartment and after one week of being in our apartment ( baby was with her mom and safe while we was on the street and have not gotin the kids yet cuz apt was empty) I asked if she would go and get me a whopper and a sweet tea and she said yes i walked her to the car she askd me to hold her hand i did got to the car she asked me to kiss her i did she didnt come back i called 911 filed a missing persons report after a day and after that i found the car a motel 6 she was not there i took the car home then after i got home i called 911 back to tell them i found her car but not her they said she called in and she was fine she never called me once to tell me anything when she came home it was monday morning at 1 am she had bruises all up and down her body and she said people wer after her and that she was raped i did not believe her cuz she also said that she was with undercover DTF officers and i dont see them doing that and the next day she said the same thing to all our friends (two of witch are my roomates now) she showed all her wounds to her x boyfriends mom witch is 1 of her daughters granny she was telling her that the cops did this to her and that they would not let her go untill they were done testing her to see if she could work for them to sleep with guys and get dirt on them:confused::rolleyes: none of us was byeing the story she does lie alot and she has cheated on me in the past but that was when we 1st got together and she said that she wanted to see if there was any fellings for him anymore?? i let that go and evry since it was great untill two weeks ago well she was home for one day the next day she taled to her mom after we woke up and bppm the mafia was after us and she had to leave she left everything behimd and i havent seend her for 2 weeks without a word i called her mom on the 7th of this month to see if i could see our daughter she said no i had a restraing order n me and then she got on the phone and told me if we got back togther that i would have to leave the appartment we just got and to get right with God and give her the car but she never told me WHy she left me or wny she put a order of protection on me saying that i metaly and physicaly abused her and that i got men for her and made her go have sex with them and when she got home that i beat her and called her a whore now i cant see my duaghter or even know why she is doing this i got a lawyer but i want to here what others think about this i called 911 3 different times in the past 2 months i have witness i did not treat her that way in any form and a reciept for motel 6 that i found after she left. i am manic depesent and she is blaming it on that as well. i just want to know WHY?? and she wont tell me and now i may never know
Most of the issues you have can be helped with medication and education. And not "hooking up" with teenaged girls.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">