• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abandonment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RCWHIT1960

:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX
WHAT IS ABANDONMENT IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, THIS PERSON DO DRUGS AND I NEED TO KNOW MY RIGHTS CONTAINING THIS CAUSE THIS INDIVIDUAL IS TELLING ME HE WILL TELL THE JUDGE ABOUT ABANDONMENT, HE USE HIS MONEY FOR DRUGS AND ETC

LdiJ

WHAT IS ABANDONMENT IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, THIS PERSON DO DRUGS AND I NEED TO KNOW MY RIGHTS CONTAINING THIS CAUSE THIS INDIVIDUAL IS TELLING ME HE WILL TELL THE JUDGE ABOUT ABANDONMENT, HE USE HIS MONEY FOR DRUGS AND ETC
Again, please do not type in all caps. Abandonment in what context?

mistoffolees

Leaving whom?

Please describe your situation in complete sentences so it's clear what the heck you're talking about.

Gracie3787

https://forum.freeadvice.com/domestic-violence-abuse-38/substance-abuse-533696.html

You've already been advised that you can, and should leave.

NO- he cannot claim abandonment of him if you leave him. You mentioned that he gets his money on the 3rd, - is he on SSDI?

RCWHIT1960

https://forum.freeadvice.com/domestic-violence-abuse-38/substance-abuse-533696.html

You've already been advised that you can, and should leave.

NO- he cannot claim abandonment of him if you leave him. You mentioned that he gets his money on the 3rd, - is he on SSDI?
yes he is. if i leave him he call that abandonment, meanng that i will not return to that place of residence. he get his money every month, and he threw on unknown things such as drugs. i am tired, we don't have anything together except a car and furniture that is in our name. and i paid for it i really want out cause he has verbal abusive everybody in that house. do you think i should get a mentor to get better situation.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">