• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Administration for children Services sides with school allegations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Queeneskimo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
My children attended a really bad school in they're first year of school they were let out of the school into the street alone on many occasions one was continuously yelled at and her school supplies was always missing and I was never notified I was told they both at age 5 and 6 years old were unable to read beyond 2 letter word books despite the many request the school suggested they get left back to prepare I had them both tested for gifted and talented and retested at school in my presence and found they read very well and they're gifted and talented I was facing eviction due to new owner from my co-op apartment and they missed 20 days in total due to court dates as i am a single parent every time I reported incidents about the school like broken water fountains and unofficial no named parents assisting the school with keys bullying on the bus teachers grabbing my children or letting them out in the street alone they retaliated with safety notices like I blocked a parent from taking a picture during a winter performance I hit a safety officer with a winter glove and I yelled at the assistant principle which is true I did have a front row seat but the parent kept cursing so I filmed on the floor in the corner it's on YouTube and I did wear gloves in the winter and I did complain when I found my child in the street alone out if the school yard at the age if 6 yrs. old they have been transferred and will be attending charter school for now on.Should I fight this case I've been complying they had me and the kids do phycho-social evaluations and they want me to do parenting and domestic violence class and labeled me an abuser I'm very offended what should I do ?

Last edited:

CourtClerk

In that big old block of words that you didn't even put punctuation in, you didn't even tell us when Child Services got involved and under what circumstance.

CSO286

My children attended a really bad school in they're first year of school they were let out of the school into the street alone on many occasions one was continuously yelled at and her school supplies was always missing and I was never notified I was told they both at age 5 and 6 years old were unable to read beyond 2 letter word books despite the many request the school suggested they get left back to prepare I had them both tested for gifted and talented and retested at school in my presence and found they read very well and they're gifted and talented I was facing eviction due to new owner from my co-op apartment and they missed 20 days in total due to court dates as i am a single parent every time I reported incidents about the school like broken water fountains and unofficial no named parents assisting the school with keys bullying on the bus teachers grabbing my children or letting them out in the street alone they retaliated with safety notices like I blocked a parent from taking a picture during a winter performance I hit a safety officer with a winter glove and I yelled at the assistant principle which is true I did have a front row seat but the parent kept cursing so I filmed on the floor in the corner it's on YouTube and I did wear gloves in the winter and I did complain when I found my child in the street alone out if the school yard at the age if 6 yrs. old they have been transferred and will be attending charter school for now on.Should I fight this case I've been complying they had me and the kids do phycho-social evaluations and they want me to do parenting and domestic violence class and labeled me an abuser I'm very offended what should I do ?
Wow.

That could be the longest question I've ever seen.

single317dad

Just out of curiosity, did you teach your children to read and write?

I'mTheFather

Oh, c'mon you guys. You could have at least answered her question!

Queen, you ask, "...what should I do?" Well, I'll tell you. You should fulfill all the conditions put forth by Children's Services.

Ladyback1

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">