• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bias

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Justice4me12

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky

After my last custody hearing my ex, his mother, and my daughter went back into to court room and talks with the judge privately. No lawyers. Not even his. Is this allowed or would it be considered bias or favoritism. Btw. She told my daughter things like the divorce is all ur moms fault. It's ur moms fault your dad cant get a job. Things like that.

What r ur thoughts on this????

CSO286

After my last custody hearing my ex, his mother, and my daughter went back into to court room and talks with the judge privately. No lawyers. Not even his. Is this allowed or would it be considered bias or favoritism. Btw. She told my daughter things like the divorce is all ur moms fault. It's ur moms fault your dad cant get a job. Things like that.

Never happened.

You Are Guilty

Incidentally, the legal term you are looking for is "ex parte".

1 W0ULd'n7 w0rRY 480U7 17 7H0u9H. 7he JUD9e 12 n07 901N' 70 L157En 70 50me Cr42Y pE0pLE 74lK W17H0u7 4 l4wYer.

tuffbrk

This is related to a custody hearing? Why is it posted in the Domestic Violence & Abuse Forum?!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">