• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get stalking charge dropped again hubby?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shan4606

Hubby and I were separated, together 12 years. He became obsessed ,I called cops,he got arrested and bailed , we talked and I asked for space ,and he kept calling and texting, he cut his arm in sadness. There was a no contact order already...well, I called cops scared he was gonna kill himself. he got arrested again, for bail jumping..Now I realize I need to be with him, he's my husband, our son needs him. How can I get him out of jail, charges dropped? Anything. Please. I'm desperate is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
At this point you can't. It is no longer within your power. You can talk to the prosecutor and express your wishes, but if you are looking for a set of actions you can take or a law you can invoke that will require the prosecutor to drop all charges and let him out of jail, there isn't one. You would be better served by getting hubby a lawyer.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Hubby and I were separated, together 12 years. He became obsessed ,I called cops,he got arrested and bailed , we talked and I asked for space ,and he kept calling and texting, he cut his arm in sadness. There was a no contact order already...well, I called cops scared he was gonna kill himself. he got arrested again, for bail jumping..Now I realize I need to be with him, he's my husband, our son needs him. How can I get him out of jail, charges dropped? Anything. Please. I'm desperate is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin
Shan, please get some help.

He didn't cut his arm in sadness; he cut his arm because he's a master manipulator. He knew that you'd come running, he knew you'd bail him out (in every sense of the word), and he knows that your desire to feel needed and wanted will always overcome your intelligent, rational, practical side.

I know this isn't legal advice or information. I know that. But I also know you need to hear this from someone who doesn't know you, and can see it for the burning red flag that it is. You can't change him ... and he has no reason to change himself, because he knows you'll keep going back.

Please, please get some help. For your son's sake if nothing else; he does not need to be raised thinking that this is somehow normal.

Sorry folks, but this one just kills me.

xylene

You husband needs to work through the system.

People don't self injure out sadness like you describe.

He's either manipulating you voluntarily or he has a serious mental problem. Either one he needs some time to work on himself alone. You need some time to get sorted alone.

Don't decide to get back together without this time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">