• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child forbid to eat breakfast N lunch from 6 a.m till 2.35 p.m. at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

What state are you in?

And, what do you mean your child cannot eat breakfast or lunch at school? Do you pack a lunch and at lunchtime staff prevents him from eating? Or, are you suggesting that he should be provided a free meal and he is not receiving it?

Some more information, please.

WeenC

I m not living in the state. I pack breakfast for my son N money for lunch at school cafeteria. He is being punished for not doing well in class. He woke at 6 a.m N school finish at 2.35 p.m. in that time the teacher forbid him to ear as punishment for failing spelling.

WeenC

N this is not the 1 St time. It been like that for the past week. As last week is the start of the our school year. Last she forbid my son to have breakfast. This week escalated to both breakfast N lunch.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I m not living in the state. I pack breakfast for my son N money for lunch at school cafeteria. He is being punished for not doing well in class. He woke at 6 a.m N school finish at 2.35 p.m. in that time the teacher forbid him to ear as punishment for failing spelling.
We only deal with US law here. If you don't live in the US we can't help you.

WeenC

OK. Guess I m just grasping for straw. But may I ask y let ppl outside U.S. register as member? Seeing this forum only deal with U.S. law.

FlyingRon

OK. Guess I m just grasping for straw. But may I ask y let ppl outside U.S. register as member? Seeing this forum only deal with U.S. law.
What does who can register have to do with the subject matter of the forum? By the way, the people who respond here are not the people who OWN this forum. We have no control over the registration procedures, we are all volunteers. Do not abuse us.

You haven't indicated what COUNTRY you are in, but let me take a guess and refer you to: http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/

WeenC

I m not trying to abuse anybody. Just a mom worrying about her child being abuse at school N trying to get some help. If u r a parent surely u will understand how I feel. If not, then forget abt it.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And if you are going to post anywhere, please do so as an adult and use real words instead of text speak. Seriously - you are asking for serious help, so act as though you take it seriously. Thank you.

FlyingRon

I m not trying to abuse anybody. Just a mom worrying about her child being abuse at school N trying to get some help. If u r a parent surely u will understand how I feel. If not, then forget abt it.
I am a parent, but I'm not a rude, self-centered one. You seem more interested in antagonizing the posters here by your ungrammatical drivel rather than any real request for help.
There is NO advice for non-US legal questions here. This site is not for that. If you would like to convey the name of your country as I asked, I can direct you towards a legal forum for your country. I do have a dozen of them here, but I'm not going to list them all.

OHRoadwarrior

As we have no idea what country you are in, my best suggestion is you find someone intelligent enough to tutor your child so the child does better in school. I also suggest you feed them breakfast.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">