• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child needs help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CMOR10

Louisiana, I have a child that is being abuse by his father and step-mom. The real mother of this child has took the child to police and child services. but the young child lives with his dad in a parish where the childs grandmother is very well know and know one will halp this child or the mother and he is being abused everyday. What can her family and the childs mother do to help this child get out of this situation? the child servies in this parish know the grandmother and are welling to put her first not the child. Need help what can be done?

Hot Topic

I'm wondering why no one has investigated YOU.

You open your post by making it sound like the child is yours, then go on to refer to the child's mother. You claim abuse, but you aren't specific.

You infer that a conspiracy is underway to protect other people because they're well known.

I think you could be dangerous, and it sounds like someone needs to get a restraining order against YOU.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">