• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy ex and a 50 B

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Wilkes_guy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina long story short ex made up stuff to kick me out almost a year later making up stuff too add another year wouldn't care but it also restricts me from stuff having a 50b have court in a few days she's made up stuff what can I do

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina long story short ex made up stuff to kick me out almost a year later making up stuff too add another year wouldn't care but it also restricts me from stuff having a 50b have court in a few days she's made up stuff what can I do
Your single run-on sentence is unintelligible. I can guess that you are looking to avoid a restraining order so that you can not be restricted from "stuff." I would suggest that you consult with an attorney who can review all of the facts of your case and advise you accordingly. Best of luck to you.

justalayman

If the only issue is you are not able to obtain "stuff", you ask the court for permission to collect "stuff". A court generally will have a system allowing a restrained party to collect "stuff" if they are restrained from their abode.

justalayman

I'm going to take a leap and think "stuff" = "firearms".
After looking up what a 50b refers to I agree. If that's the case, op should hire an attorney to assist them.

If this is more than just a restraining order and op is being prosecuted for DV, he really needs an attorney since if he is convicted of a DV crime, he will forever be prohibited from "stuff".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">