• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic Violence Summon ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adhikaribipin

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

me and my wife had misunderstand and heated argument in the parking lot of gas station somebody call the police after we left. police call us in office and took our statement and gave me summons ticket. there is no physical marks of fighting but I think some guy saw me pulling her out of car which she was trying to drive because she was mad and i didnt want her to drive in that condition. she sat in back passenger seat and we left. Now we are worried that this thing will blow up and get us in serious trouble.
Should we hire a lawyer.

OHRoadwarrior

At the point you got to DV summons, you needed a lawyer. To little, to late, you both should have exercised your rights to remain silent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">