• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't want to loose my kid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lost8876

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I hope I git a response to this soon I got court tomorrow. I was served with an temp domestic violence injunction a week ago. we don't like each other at all I never hit her we have not live together for 6 months the only time i see her is when she comes to pick are son up for 2days of the week and thats for a sec. she would always threat not to ever bring him back, and as a father and i love my son to death i got mad and threated her to bring him back or i will come and git him. she put the injunction on me saying she fears her life and her family's life i never threated to hurt her at all, she said she has texts and voice mails of my threating her but i know i never text her that i would harm her in anyway and thats the true. i don't care about her just want my son back haven't seen him in 7 days the longest its ever been. she say's she the only way i will see my son is supervised visits, its killing me i took care of him and raised him for 2yrs really and had on my own with him for 6 months, i told her before this hole injunction happened i was gona take her to court for child support and then this happened. what to do? please help. i know its a losing battle. any advise? don't have the founds for a lawyer and she don't have a lawyer ether. please any help?????????

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I hope I git a response to this soon I got court tomorrow. I was served with an temp domestic violence injunction a week ago. we don't like each other at all I never hit her we have not live together for 6 months the only time i see her is when she comes to pick are son up for 2days of the week and thats for a sec. she would always threat not to ever bring him back, and as a father and i love my son to death i got mad and threated her to bring him back or i will come and git him. she put the injunction on me saying she fears her life and her family's life i never threated to hurt her at all, she said she has texts and voice mails of my threating her but i know i never text her that i would harm her in anyway and thats the true. i don't care about her just want my son back haven't seen him in 7 days the longest its ever been. she say's she the only way i will see my son is supervised visits, its killing me i took care of him and raised him for 2yrs really and had on my own with him for 6 months, i told her before this hole injunction happened i was gona take her to court for child support and then this happened. what to do? please help. i know its a losing battle. any advise? don't have the founds for a lawyer and she don't have a lawyer ether. please any help?????????
Do you have any court orders for custody?

lost8876

No I do not

No We and my son's mother agreed that he would live with me and she would git him 2 days a week, she works full time and can only see him 2 days a week work great like that, well Intel this sh*t happened. I know I am screw, but I wont give up. All I want is my son not trying to take him away from here I just want both of us to be fully in his life and now she is trying to take him from me!

Proserpina

No We and my son's mother agreed that he would live with me and she would git him 2 days a week, she works full time and can only see him 2 days a week work great like that, well Intel this sh*t happened. I know I am screw, but I wont give up. All I want is my son not trying to take him away from here I just want both of us to be fully in his life and now she is trying to take him from me!
You need to go to court to establish paternity (if that hasn't already been done), custody and visitation.

Until then you have no rights to see the child whatsoever.

lost8876

He has my last name

I am on the birth certificate and he has my last name and his mother admits that i am the father, i have a friend who works for dcf and she said i didn't have to do that. but if i have oh i will that ant a problem but after that being i know she will git a permanent injunction will i git my son again UN-supervised i have lots of witness that i am a great father with lots of prof that he was living with me the past 6 months and really his hole life. she lied on the injunction that he was living with her witch is a lie and i have creditable witness to testify on that was well with paper work doctor office that his address is mine and other stuff. if i have to i will go establish paternity just like to know what can i do after all that with the injunction on me to git my son back if i have a chance at all. thanks for the replays got court tomorrow and just lost on what i am gonna do, fathers really don't have any writes when it comes to a child that i can see, very sexiest and injustice but it don't matter in this messed up system does it lol. but i love my son so i will fight for him.

Proserpina

I am on the birth certificate and he has my last name and his mother admits that i am the father, i have a friend who works for dcf and she said i didn't have to do that. but if i have oh i will that ant a problem but after that being i know she will git a permanent injunction will i git my son again UN-supervised i have lots of witness that i am a great father with lots of prof that he was living with me the past 6 months and really his hole life. she lied on the injunction that he was living with her witch is a lie and i have creditable witness to testify on that was well with paper work doctor office that his address is mine and other stuff. if i have to i will go establish paternity just like to know what can i do after all that with the injunction on me to git my son back if i have a chance at all. thanks for the replays got court tomorrow and just lost on what i am gonna do, fathers really don't have any writes when it comes to a child that i can see, very sexiest and injustice but it don't matter in this messed up system does it lol. but i love my son so i will fight for him.
Wow. Good luck there.

lost8876

I wish

I wish 2009 been a "B". gonna need a miracle I am 28 and my father was never in my life so I swore I would never leave me son. and then I git him taken from me, cause she wants be stink thats just messed up. God just may kill me. But I am a strong person, and emotionally strong to but I guess I can hope some luck shoots my way, lol.

lost8876

OK_Here_It_Is

Ok here whats going on now, The judge dropped the injunction do that there was no evidence on domestic violence, so that was good but the judge witch she was pissing off said for us to co-parent and work thing out for are son the be with both of us but she said no i will let him see the father "me" when i feel comfortable and i want supervised visits, she said she ant denning me the child but the judge told her that she is, it wasn't a custody hearing so the judge couldn't do anything, remember my son lived with me is hole life and that i had him on my own for the last 6 months and know I haven't seen him for 10 days, driving me crazy miss him. she got a lawyer to for the custody issue, now i have prof that i am the better and more fit parent with witness and paperwork that i proved for him and lives with me and a sign paper by her that she pays me $50 a month. Not trying to git full custody but to have him back living with my. she works a hole lot and always tired, I have more time to spend with the child. So I have no lawyer what steps should I take by getting my son back?

Isis1

Ok here whats going on now, The judge dropped the injunction do that there was no evidence on domestic violence, so that was good but the judge witch she was pissing off said for us to co-parent and work thing out for are son the be with both of us but she said no i will let him see the father "me" when i feel comfortable and i want supervised visits, she said she ant denning me the child but the judge told her that she is, it wasn't a custody hearing so the judge couldn't do anything, remember my son lived with me is hole life and that i had him on my own for the last 6 months and know I haven't seen him for 10 days, driving me crazy miss him. she got a lawyer to for the custody issue, now i have prof that i am the better and more fit parent with witness and paperwork that i proved for him and lives with me and a sign paper by her that she pays me $50 a month. Not trying to git full custody but to have him back living with my. she works a hole lot and always tired, I have more time to spend with the child. So I have no lawyer what steps should I take by getting my son back?

dad you need to go to family court, file to establish paternity, custody, visitation, and support.

check your courthouse for a self help desk.

check online for a self help section for your courthouse.

check into legal aid.

check for pro bono lawyers.

Last edited:

Proserpina

And I might get smacked for this but..

For the love of everything good and chocolatey, the word is "get". GET. Not "git".

"Git" means something quite, quite different.

Isis1

And I might get smacked for this but..

For the love of everything good and chocolatey, the word is "get". GET. Not "git".

"Git" means something quite, quite different.
grrr....new rule...no googling AND drinking coffee. :mad:

i should have seen that one coming.....

Proserpina

And find someone to proofread/edit whatever you write for the court. Seriously.
No kidding.

OP, we're not suggesting this to be mean - but if you can't present your arguments in a way which can be understood you're going to fail miserably in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">