• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emotional distress from irresponsible parents.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nh1991

You stated that you were molested by this sibling, have a witness to it happening. Also saw her molest another child...And yet...Don't feel "that it is necessary"? Why is that? :confused:

I honestly don't understand why your thought process is here....Why is it you want to happen? :confused:
Okay. Maybe I was told it wasn't necessary. I was told it wasn't an issue because we were young... so I swept it under the rug myself. I felt bad for my sister, and wonder who taught her that. This is why I wanted to seek advice. Maybe this is what I really am seeking help about.

Last edited:

Just Blue

Okay. Maybe I was told it wasn't necessary. I was told it wasn't an issue because we were young... so I swept it under the rug myself. I felt bad for my sister, and wonder who taught her that. This is why I wanted to seek advice.
Please "track". What is it you are asking the volunteers of this site to advise you on? To gain custody for you or your parents? Please clarify? :confused:

Just Blue

Okay. Maybe I was told it wasn't necessary. I was told it wasn't an issue because we were young... so I swept it under the rug myself. I felt bad for my sister, and wonder who taught her that. This is why I wanted to seek advice. Maybe this is what I really am seeking help about.
Again...Help for whom? Sister for her children? Perhaps both?:confused:

nh1991

Please "track". What is it you are asking the volunteers of this site to advise you on? To gain custody for you or your parents? Please clarify? :confused:
I was seeking advice in general. I do not want to gain custody and my parents do not either after seeing the distress that they have about it in the first place. I was wondering if maybe there were other options... and have the answers to them now.

Just Blue

I was seeking advice in general. I do not want to gain custody and my parents do not either after seeing the distress that they have about it in the first place. I was wondering if maybe there were other options... and have the answers to them now.
You posted the "Child Custody" Forum. So I, perhaps all of the Volunteers, were a "bit" confused as to your intent. But apparently my first post to your thread is correct.

Best of luck and I hope you all seek the help you need

Blue:)

P.S. There will be an attorney posting on this thread...she may offer different advice...Check back in and see. Again...Best wishes to you and your family!!

Blue

Last edited:

nh1991

You posted the "Child Custody" Forum. So I, perhaps all of the Volunteers, were a "bit" confused as to your intent. But apparently my first post to your thread is correct.

Best of luck and I hope you all seek the help you need

Blue:)

P.S. There will be an attorney posting on this thread...she may offer different advice...Check back in and see. Again...Best wishes to you and your family!!

Blue
Whoops! I guess it should have been under domestic violence and abuse?
Thank you for your input. I appreciate you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">