• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Epo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pleigh

I recently ended a relationship with a man. I had been with him for 2 years...I will spare some of the details but he was married...I was unaware. Knowing this now his wife and I are in communication via Facebook. I am not talking to him but her...but he is threatening me with an EPO. Can he do that

Just Blue

I recently ended a relationship with a man. I had been with him for 2 years...I will spare some of the details but he was married...I was unaware. Knowing this now his wife and I are in communication via Facebook. I am not talking to him but her...but he is threatening me with an EPO. Can he do that
Yeah...He can try. Who knows if he will succeed. I will say you are free to talk to whom you want if the other party is okay with it...but I don't think this will end well. He and his wife might just patch things up and all your writings to her will bite you in the butt. IMHO.

single317dad

Why would you want to talk to his wife?

"Hey, you've been sleeping with my husband."

"Oh, sorry, didn't know he was married. Won't happen again!"

That should be the whole conversation. Anything more is just drama.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">