• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex parte temporary protective orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cherokee

I just want you all to know that you do not have to have proof to get protective orders against men , just lie and when you are proven to be a liar it won't make any difference to the courts . In Washington state if you say abuse the man is guilty !It is happening to my son now and his wife has been proven a liar and that there was no abuse and because she claimed abuse the court is still unable to make a decision as to jurisdiction ,meanwhile he is being punished and cannot see or have any contact with his children and he does not live in Wa . She is guilty of parental kidnapping and he is the victim and she has the protection of the courts.This is not a free country ,It used to be and was wonderful, now we have lost so many rights it is no longer free and the citzens of this country do not even know they are losing them, so sad.

W

wimom2

Sympathy

I feel sorry for what you are going thru. There is always two sides to a story, but a mother knows her son. Even if they're lying, we know. We don't have to admit it to anyone else, but we know. And when you know in your mothers heart that he's not lying, it just kills all faith in the system. Sometimes I think judges should have to live a couple of weeks on the streets to brush up on the REAL world. They only see and hear what they want to on any given day. And if your judge is a pot head like ours, well? Hope it works out. Just stick up for him all you can.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">