• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False accusations of abuse.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

edkopp

My son was taken to a therapist my ex wife uses. In 10 minutes it was deducted that I have been beating him for the last 2 years. This is false and my son has admitted he made up the story. Is there any retribution to the counsleor? This has caused unexplainable distress with my current family and my ex wife. Why could this therapist not asked more questions? Why if he had gone to this therampist before did this not come up? There was no reason for the therapist to believe this, no bruises no priors no nothing. Is there a guideline these people are supposed to follow intead of jumping to a conclusion?:eek:

H

hisdaddy

I have also had a problem with my sons psychologist. My son is diagnosed "bipolar". This diagnoses was made only by hearing my ex's side of what REALLY goes in their home. The psychologist refused to hear anything that I had to say about how my ex behaves. She is violent, has threatened my family with my son in her arms, always confronts people with arguments when she has him, screams, yells, throws things, cusses, ect. all in front of my son. But when she gets in the psych. office she acts like an angel! Little does his Dr. know that all of my sons actions are learned behavior. Instead they are shoving antipsychotic medication down a 4 yr. olds throat when the one who needs it is his mother! So while I was up visiting she gave me a stack of pictures and in them was a picture of my son holding his grandfather's pistol. She also was overdosing him on her schizophrenic brother's meds. b/c she spilled my sons meds. just so that she could actually handle my son. So when I got him he was out of it! So I called social services and they are going to make the Dr. do a re-evaluation on my son. She also made false abuse charges on me when my son visited me, but that was unsubstantiated. If I were you I would have a social worker look into this as a neutral third party and see if your son can be re-evaluated. Good Luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">