• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false accusations of breach of protective order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fleebag

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT
what do i do about an ex spouse that filed a nonsense restraining order against me. I could care less about the order because i really want this person to leave me alone and don't want to go anywhere near them anyway. but the problem is that with collaboration of their new spouse they went and pressed charges on me breaching the order when i was nowhere near them or their premises. they filed a false claim and there is warrant being processed for me when i did nothing wrong. I have many preceding harassing emails from this person and a phone record of harassment prior to their bogus order. we also have a child together but they are not seeking custody or even visitation. they are just trying to screw me over. this person also stole my car and forged the title which is being lawfully pursued by me. its some form of retaliation for them being a scumbag. the police are taking there word on the false statement and dont even want to talk to me. what do i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">