• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False CPS accusations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lana86

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I am not sure if this thread belongs into this forum. I couldn't find where else to post.

I just received a business card from a child protection worker. The card was stuck into my door. My husband called that number, and he was told that someone filed a complain against me accusing me in child abuse. The problem is I am childfree by choice. I never had any kids. I am not planning to have any kids. I am not a kid person, and I am never around any kids. The case worker still wants to come over and talk to us. I don't know what I can do in this situation. I will file a report with police. I don't to waste my time talking to her anyway. Any advice?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess

I am not sure if this thread belongs into this forum. I couldn't find where else to post.

I just received a business card from a child protection worker. The card was stuck into my door. My husband called that number, and he was told that someone filed a complain against me accusing me in child abuse. The problem is I am childfree by choice. I never had any kids. I am not planning to have any kids. I am not a kid person, and I am never around any kids. The case worker still wants to come over and talk to us. I don't know what I can do in this situation. I will file a report with police. I don't to waste my time talking to her anyway. Any advice?
Why do you want to file a police report?

What exactly do you think is the problem?

Eekamouse

Maybe you pissed off a neighbor who has kids.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">