• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False harassment charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vh5150

FB is a tool, nothing more. And as with all tools, the outcome depends on how you use it.

I have many good friends who have dispersed around the world and FB is the way we communicate with each other all at once. For us, FB is a blessing. We also keep our privacy settings in such a way that only we see what we "yap" about. Our lives are richer because of the way we use FB.
Agreed, and I have been very cautious with FB and all social sites. This ban by the family commissioner was uncalled far and unconstitutional, I believe. The courts even cautioned her that FB is not direct communication and evidence from it would not be allowed, and told her specifically if she doesn't like reading my posts, to stay of my facebook wall. And I have had her blocked for years, so she is using someone elses account, or a fake acct to monitor me. Much more harassing than anything I have been accused of.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">