• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Injunction of Harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zunom

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I work at a community college as counselor. I was served last week on Tuesday an injunction of harrassment from my soon to be ex-wife best friend. She claims that I have been stalking her at the park and at church. These are false claims because I do not live that town but in the next nearby town. The towns are separated by 7-10 miles. I am going to challenge this in court. I have a friend who has a receipt that says that on one of the days March 22 which she claims I was stalking her at park I was in fact in Phoenix. However, in the meantime I am highly aware of where I go so that I don't run into her because I don't want to violate injunction. But today when I was coming to work I spotted her at a gas station off the street that I use everyday to go to work. I asked myself what is she doing on this side of town 12 miles away from her home in the morning and why is she pumping gas at that station. I kept on driving when I saw her for fear of her calling the cops and accusing me. I suspect that she wants to set me up so what she is doing is scouting out the area.Added note , her brother and my soon to be ex-wife are together. So my wife's best friend was overheard by my daughter saying that she was going to do what she can to make me lose my job. What should I do and how should I best handle this situation?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">