• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Police report!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindabz35

OMG what is wrong with you,

Its you who is the abuser and he should have filed against you. I see now why you did a false report you are not at all stable.

Dude, you wanted to know, you put it the way you did and now your mad you got advise and the real honest truth from someone.

Maby you should get a lawyer. to defend yourself inthe future.
ok. thanks for the advice

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Moral panic at the revelation that hyper-speculative stock trading, once lauded as the future of capitalism, was nothing but a perverse culture of greed, manipulation and malevolence.

So it was time to throw someone under the bus.
Who better to toss than a woman of power...

Over a transaction involving easily thousands of dollars...
;)

**A: so she committed a crime and served her time. She still looks hot.
OK, maybe that's from all the cooking.

KimInNY

I'm sure he will feel so much better for the experience if the OP's comment about a false police report is true. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what do you mean by that? i dont get it.

Well I am not a lawyer, but I have been represented by a lawyer. I am not a DA but I have met some of them. I will admit my experiance does not go further then a suffolk county courthouse, and a few incidences in Atlanta GA. but I have a long "case history" and the case history is the DA cannot easonably bring charges on a person without sufficiant evidence, and any lawyer will tell you that a report of violence without a witness to the violence or testimony from complainant or direct witness.

The main point im trying to make here is the DUDE NEEDS A LAWYER to point out these things and he cannot do it himself. he could also point out that the report was false and the complainant was lieing and he wants to procecute back, but i dont know that that works that way. Any good lawyer will have these charges dropped on the second court date, and if hes mad for having to pay for one, thats what he gets for messing with a crazy chick. who goes around filing false charges to clog up the system and cant handle her rage. obviously she needs intense counciling.

Lindabz35

In my experiance in NY courts against my BF who is a abuser, I have so many times filed reports and said I wanted to press charges. (most recently he stuck a gun in my neck) and each and every time I never went forword with the case,

Every time the court was a nusence (to him) but in the end, simply dropped the charges due to lack of evidence. So just stop, and dont go any further and dont say another word. I'm sure the charges will be dropped if not pled down(depending on his lawyer) who should be the one defending him, not you.

Good luck.

ok. thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

Silverplum

We're just so excited to meet The Real You.
Please do go on and on and on...it really helps.

:rolleyes:
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A ****IN LIFE, AND STOP
ANALYZING EVERYONE ELSES.
TAKE YOUR OPINION AND YOUR REMARKS, AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!

DUDE, **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GUESS NO ONE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN THEIR PAST THEIR ASHAMED FOR.
YOU GUY'S ARE ALL PERFECT.
KEEP JUDGING, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.
YOU AND YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO ME YOUR INSIGNIFICANT.

HomeGuru

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO DOESNT THROW STONES.
HE CHAETED ON ME WITH OVER 5 GIRLS, AND OUT OF ANGER I DID WHAT I DID. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, I'M TRYING VERY HARD TO TAKE MINE BACK. I WAS ADVISED TO GO TO THE DA'S OFFICE, TO TELL THEM I WAS NOT GANNA TESTIFY AND MOST LIKELY HE WOULD BE LET OFF. I'M HOPING IF NOT I WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILTY OF MY ACTIONS.
THANK YOU VERY
**A: oh brother. Please go back to school and learn proper grammar and spelling.

KimInNY

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A ****IN LIFE, AND STOP ANALYZING EVERYONE ELSES.

you asked for an analization.

TAKE YOUR OPINION AND YOUR REMARKS, AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!

you asked for the oppinion and remarks

DUDE, **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet your 17.

I GUESS NO ONE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN THEIR PAST THEIR ASHAMED FOR.
YOU GUY'S ARE ALL PERFECT.
KEEP JUDGING, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.
YOU AND YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO ME YOUR INSIGNIFICANT.

if thats so true you wouldnt be acting a fool onlline.

Im not perfect and I have done lots and lots of things wrong, but I like to believe I can handle the truth, and I have severly suffered in my relationship, your just crazy. Which makes the whole false report more believable.

mmmagique

KISS MY ASS YOU STUPID ****IN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST BE SOOOOO ****IN PERFECT, NEVER MADE A MISTAKE. YOU MUST THINK THAT YOU ARE SOME KIND OF ****ING SAINT... NEWS FLASH BITCH, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TOMMOROW MIGHT BRING YOUR ASS, OR WHAT WRONGFULL DECISIONS YOU MIGHT MAKE WHEN YOUR JUDGEMENT IS A LITTLE CLOUDY. I ADMIT I SHOULDNT HAVE RETELIATED IN THAT WAY, BUT SOMETIMES IT'S HARD TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON. I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. UNLIKE ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEVER ADMIT THEIR MISTAKES, OR TRY TO TAKE THEM BACK. I HAVE AND I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO DO SO. ALL I WANTED WAS SOMEONE TO MAYBE HELP ME. I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG AND I WISH THAT I COULD TAKE IT BACK, I CANT ALL I CAN DO IS TRY TO BETTER THE SITUATION. IF I DO TIME I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PAYING FOR MY ACTIONS. BUT TRUST, I WILL NOT LIE UNDER OATH. BUT IT SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOU, TO ENCOURAGE ANOTHER CRIME. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE IS PERFECT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME?
Well...hmm...I can see you are a very reasonable, clear-headed person. You *do* realize how serious a situation you have put both you and your ex in, don't you? OG was very direct and honest with her answer to you, hopefully you will pay attention to what she said. You NEED a lawyer, not some ...person...who has been in a "similar" but not nearly the same situation analyzing the constitution for you and giving you VERY bad advice.
Niceness doesn't count when it's liable to get both YOU and your ex serious time.
Get yourself a lawyer, pronto, and be extremely honest about everything.

~Christina

KimInNY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO DOESNT THROW STONES.
HE CHAETED ON ME WITH OVER 5 GIRLS, AND OUT OF ANGER I DID WHAT I DID. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, I'M TRYING VERY HARD TO TAKE MINE BACK. I WAS ADVISED TO GO TO THE DA'S OFFICE, TO TELL THEM I WAS NOT GANNA TESTIFY AND MOST LIKELY HE WOULD BE LET OFF. I'M HOPING IF NOT I WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILTY OF MY ACTIONS.
THANK YOU VERY
you just cursed me out then thanked me.

tell the da you wont testify, tell the dude to get a lawyer, and stay away from him.

Thats it. bottom line, there is your advise now stop acting foolish over your own actions.

we didnt do anything too you.

mmmagique

you just cursed me out then thanked me.

tell the da you wont testify, tell the dude to get a lawyer, and stay away from him.

Thats it. bottom line, there is your advise now stop acting foolish over your own actions.

we didnt do anything too you.
Great advice!

Not that she'll listen. She's going to mess with this guy until he moves out of state to get away from her. (I'm just guessin'...)

Lindabz35

Well...hmm...I can see you are a very reasonable, clear-headed person. You *do* realize how serious a situation you have put both you and your ex in, don't you? OG was very direct and honest with her answer to you, hopefully you will pay attention to what she said. You NEED a lawyer, not some ...person...who has been in a "similar" but not nearly the same situation analyzing the constitution for you and giving you VERY bad advice.
Niceness doesn't count when it's liable to get both YOU and your ex serious time.

~Christina
Thank you...

Lindabz35

Great advice!

Not that she'll listen. She's going to mess with this guy until he moves out of state to get away from her. (I'm just guessin'...)
Very bad guess...
And just to let you know I will listen to her advice.
But thanks for that....
I can only wish someone does the same to you, and let's see how well you take it.

Last edited:

KimInNY

~Christina

Telling the dude to GET A LAWYER IS NOT BAD ADVICE....

Telling the poster to stay out of it is not bad advise. She does not need to admit any wrongdoing, she only needs to make it clear she does not plan to be any help to the DA at all and the DA will have nothing.

What is so hard to get here. She made a report, she decided not to go forword, that's all that needs to be done. She does not NEED to involve herself any further,. PERIOD>

Just because she is showing her true colors getting all defencive doesnt mean the dude doesnt deserve to be scared for a little while. Maby he'll think again about hurting a "woman" so bad she files a false report to get back at him,.

Lindabz35

Telling the dude to GET A LAWYER IS NOT BAD ADVICE....

Telling the poster to stay out of it is not bad advise. She does not need to admit any wrongdoing, she only needs to make it clear she does not plan to be any help to the DA at all and the DA will have nothing.

What is so hard to get here. She made a report, she decided not to go forword, that's all that needs to be done. She does not NEED to involve herself any further,. PERIOD>

Just because she is showing her true colors getting all defencive doesnt mean the dude doesnt deserve to be scared for a little while. Maby he'll think again about hurting a "woman" so bad she files a false report to get back at him,.
I love you right NOW!!!
Six year's with someone to find out he was never who you thought is very hard to deal with.
I just wanted to hurt him back, which was not the right choice..
I apologize for what I wrote I get very defensive when I feel like I'm being attacked. Which I am by almost every one logged on. lol!!

Last edited:

mmmagique

Telling the dude to GET A LAWYER IS NOT BAD ADVICE.
Agreed. I was speaking of your advice that this will all blow over if she keeps her mouth shut.

Not necessarily true.

It's not always that easy.

I would be scared, were I him. Moreso were I her and had done what she has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">