• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cg tallow

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)ks
Last night my husband, who has joint custody of his two girls went to pick them up for his visitation. He has been having problems with his car so he took mine. When he arrived she refused to allow him the girls because he was driving my car. He was sitting in the car with the seat belt on and the drivers side door open. Note that it was child support check day, it was laying in the passager seat when she demanded it he said not until he got the girls, she then (no other word for it) "dove" into the car and started hitting and slapping him and grabbed for the check. He had nowhere to go with the seat belt on so he pushed her out of the car and she fell down. She called the police and the police arrested him for domestic battery. What should he do?

CdwJava

He should engage an attorney and listen to him or her.

In the meantime he might want to stay away from her until the matter is resolved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">