• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Falsely accused of child abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elijah7

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? georgia i have been falsely accused of child abuse. I am the father and my son is 7 and my ex wife along with her new husband has made 4 fraudulent reports against me with in the last 3 months 2 of them was pursued in the family court in which the judge dismissed both in differant time periods with prejudice.
The 3rd one I was accused of molestation in which a forensic interview was done I wasnt charged as of yet and police said not to worry on that but dont know if I trust them
The 4th one I was accused of putting a bruise on the child
My question is
(1) I was able to get a police report on all incidents but the molestation incident and why is that what makes this differant?
the investigator told me he was doing me a favor by not doing a police report but if I wanted him to he would do one.

(2) Is he being truthful should I trust him?

Dss is now involved with the bruise and even looking at the molestation in which i went for a interview with the case worker

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">