• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Anna2011

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AR

I am planning on moving out soon here and just needed to get advice on some stuff.
1. How does the whole filing a police report against my parents thing work? Like how do I
go through with that and what should I expect?
2. What should I expect while filing an order of protection? What all will I need to do etc
3. I want to make sure my parents can't do anything to my boyfriend and me. We started dating when I was 16 and he was a bit older. Because the age of consent is 16 here we are good to go right?
4. Any advice on work I can get and any other advice you have to offer would be great

Also I will be getting some help from my boyfriend but obviously I don't want to be dependent so any help with self supporting and just any advice I'll need would be awesome.

Last edited:

single317dad

I am planning on moving out soon here and just needed to get advice on some stuff.
1. How does the whole filing a police report against my parents thing work? Like how do I
2. What should I expect while filing an order of protection? What all will I need to do etc
3. I want to make sure my parents can't do anything to my boyfriend and me. We started dating when I was 16 and he was a bit older. Because the age of consent is 16 here we are good to go right?
4. Any advice on work I can get and any other advice you have to offer would be great
How old are you now?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No need to start a new thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/domestic-violence-abuse-38/parent-issues-594097.html

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken

Also I will be getting some help from my boyfriend but obviously I don't want to be dependent so any help with self supporting and just any advice I'll need would be awesome.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/domestic-violence-abuse-38/parent-issues-594097.html :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">