• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Father wrongly accused of sexual abuse in Massachusetts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

georgedaddy

I am divorced. Seeing my son in visitation center for past 2 years. GAL cleared my name and recommends free visits. DSS cleared my name but advises supervised visits to err on the cautious side. Mother went to a new therapist(MSW) who accuses father of abusing the child. DSS screened out her complaint. Court ordered supervised visits for the protection of father against such allegation. Trial coming up to decide whether to allow father visit the child without supervision.

What I need.
1. Good resources (books, links ) for cross-examining the therapist on sexual abuse allegations.
2. Can a child remember things that happened 2 years ago when he was 3 years old?
3. Is an MSW qualified enough to investigate such matters?

A

A.J.HASEK

I hope this will helphttp://www.deltabravo.net/custody/said-1.htm

B

blidiot

Since child sex abuse is so prevalent, I personally give weight to parents who claim it is or was occurring.

To clear yourself, voluntarily submit to a polygraph and a penile plethismograph. Insist also on a medical exam of your child by a qualified doctor who is experienced in the area of child sexual abuse.

If you are clear on all fronts then make sure your lawyer tells the court. If you refuse to do this, then you do not deserve custody or visitation with your child.

P

Preponderance

False Allegations...heplful Info.

I hardly agree with one of the responses I read to your "request for help" regarding you current situation. First and most is your concern(s) for your child! There can be damaging consequences to a person who jumps into taking "tests". Happy to send you information on this topic, for example: evidence (excited utterance), suggestibility of children, books, web sites and much more! Knowledge, educate youself...send e-mail.

Best Regards,
Preponderance of the Evidence (14th amendment).

p.s. Recomend a "expert" child evaluator (nothing less!).
Getting "just" a qualified Doctor...not likely!

B

bobbierk

falsely accused

I have a question for everyone. My husband has been accused of sexual abuse on my daughter. He took a lie detector test and passed. The sheriff department has put his case in the dead file. He has now been ordered by DSS to take the penile test in the family treatment plan. What do you do when you are court ordered to take a test that you can't pass. Any help would be much appreciated.

P

Preponderance

Re: falsely accused

bobbierk said:
I have a question for everyone. My husband has been accused of sexual abuse on my daughter. He took a lie detector test and passed. The sheriff department has put his case in the dead file. He has now been ordered by DSS to take the penile test in the family treatment plan. What do you do when you are court ordered to take a test that you can't pass. Any help would be much appreciated.
It appears your husband has not done what was alleged. Some people "OBJECT!" to tests, therapy or psychological evaluations that are conducted by providers that are not of their own choosing or whose values violate ones principles or faith.
A case plan/treatment plan is punishment without due process?
Protecting ones rights to privacy and self-incrimination is protected under the U.S. Constitution? Worth looking into!

nailtech

Ok, I will be honest here, I had never heard of such a test. so I went looking for info, this site suggest its not an accurate test because most men with any suggestion of sex of any kind could get aroused and getting a false reading.. heres the link

click here

(not meant as advertisement just informative)...

main page

Last edited:
B

bobbierk

this is for nailtech

Thank you nailtech for yoyr info I appreciate it. If you happen to find anything else let me know please. We don't believe he should go thru this.:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">