• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing for full custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mindy Kay

The father of my children is abusive and I need to file for full custody in order to protect my girls. Does anyone know where I can get help/aid for this process? I am now a single mother of a 6 year old and 13 weeks old twins. I work full time and attend school therefore cannot afford an attorney.

Silverplum

The father of my children is abusive and I need to file for full custody in order to protect my girls. Does anyone know where I can get help/aid for this process? I am now a single mother of a 6 year old and 13 weeks old twins. I work full time and attend school therefore cannot afford an attorney.
What is the name of your state?

FYI: You likely cannot create a situation in which Dad NEVER sees his children.

Proserpina

Is the abuse documented?

CdwJava

Define "abusive?"

What does he do? Who does he abuse?

And, again, what state are you in?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">