• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting rid of temp restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mcacala

What is the name of your state? georgia. what happens if both parties do not show up for the tpo hearing. does it get dropped and does the defendant get into trouble.

Last edited:

secondguessing

Rude

That was a rude remark in response to their question. Not everyone knows the laws and we all can make mistakes in life. I suggest that you have more tack in answering one's questions. **This message is to the party that answered your question regarding "getting rid of TRO".
:mad:

Shay-Pari'e

secondguessing said:
That was a rude remark in response to their question. Not everyone knows the laws and we all can make mistakes in life. I suggest that you have more tack in answering one's questions. **This message is to the party that answered your question regarding "getting rid of TRO".
:mad:
YOU suggest that I have more tack?

I suggest YOU bite me.

rmet4nzkx

--PARIDISE-- said:
YOU suggest that I have more tack?

I suggest YOU bite me.
Now, now Paridise, are you sure you want to taunt someone with a restraining order against them? He might just bite you :eek:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And would you people at least try to "speak" English? It's TACT! TACT! You need to have TACT! TACK is the saddle and bridle you put on a horse, OR the way you steer a sailboat into and out of the wind - TACKing it. Learn how to freakin' speak the language, would you already? Sheesh!

Shay-Pari'e

stealth2 said:
And would you people at least try to "speak" English? It's TACT! TACT! You need to have TACT! TACK is the saddle and bridle you put on a horse, OR the way you steer a sailboat into and out of the wind - TACKing it. Learn how to freakin' speak the language, would you already? Sheesh!
Hey!!! I was repeating the poster. I know how to spell. I am guilty of the word "TO", and "TOO". ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">