• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting a sibling out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deejay

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington/alaska

I have a bad news brother. He is the basic small town nere do well. Involvement in drugs, drug dealing, dates underage girls, petty theft, etc...... The issue is that he lives with mom and is a basic parasite. We think he might be involved in trafficing again maybe use. Our mom is now in the hospital and we don't think that it is a good place for her to return to and want to get him out. To stop him parasiting money off her, get his meth addict girlfriend out, stop his friends from stealing her antiques and appliances, etc..... Plus he is just not right in the head.

I realize her compliance would likely be necessary, and that might be difficult. But I wanted to see what options are available. We(me and the other sibling) are probably going to pay for legal advice.

Personally I am willing to accept any options, including calling the police and having him arrested and getting a restraining order. Though I have doubts that it will be that simple.

I am in washington, they are in Alaska.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">