• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Girl keeps on asking for money after I have nothing left

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

omegagroudon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hi I have this girl who keeps on asking for money every day with a different excuse, I have given her money but now I have nothing left and she is still demanding money even after I say I have none left as she believes I'm a liar, she is threatening to come to my house and make a scene and tell my parents she was pregnant with my child that she says she had a miscarriage, she is even threatened to send thugs to my house to beat me up, I have blocked her number but she keeps on messaging me on a new number and demands I send. It is making me depressed and my work is suffering because of her, I told her I will report her to the police and she says I can go but she will open a case of rape against me even if it was consented. I need advice please.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hi I have this girl who keeps on asking for money every day with a different excuse, I have given her money but now I have nothing left and she is still demanding money even after I say I have none left as she believes I'm a liar, she is threatening to come to my house and make a scene and tell my parents she was pregnant with my child that she says she had a miscarriage, she is even threatened to send thugs to my house to beat me up, I have blocked her number but she keeps on messaging me on a new number and demands I send. It is making me depressed and my work is suffering because of her, I told her I will report her to the police and she says I can go but she will open a case of rape against me even if it was consented. I need advice please.
Where are you located, and how old are you both?

justalayman

I'm thinking "grow a pair" might be the appropriate action. Either man up and say no and deal with the consequences that may arise or get another job or two so you can give her more
money.

omegagroudon

She had excuses like she had no food, she's sick, something broke in the house and other excuses, she only chats for money and doesn't char for normal reasons and gets cross if I don't reply. I am located in south Africa and I am 25 and she is 28.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
She had excuses like she had no food, she's sick, something broke in the house and other excuses, she only chats for money and doesn't char for normal reasons and gets cross if I don't reply. I am located in south Africa and I am 25 and she is 28.
Sorry, this forum deals with US law only.

omegagroudon

I know but was really just looking for advice on what to do as I am starting to loose it, getting angry quick, is there a way out of this situation

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
didn't know she would be like that and breed me dry.
I know it was not intentional, but this is a great typo. Thank you for a morning smile.

I agree that you got good advice. And consider this situation a lesson learned. Best of luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">