• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cookies

My boyfriend at the time hit my daughter and got a harassment charge since then my daughter has lived with my son because she got pregnant the green sheet says he cannot come home says he cannot have contact with the victim or the victim's family he's living in a CCC center now we told his parole officer that we were going to get married yesterday we are now married I would like my husband to come home

Eekamouse

My boyfriend at the time hit my daughter and got a harassment charge since then my daughter has lived with my son because she got pregnant the green sheet says he cannot come home says he cannot have contact with the victim or the victim's family he's living in a CCC center now we told his parole officer that we were going to get married yesterday we are now married I would like my husband to come home
Why wasn't it an assault charge? How old was/is your daughter?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Wait. This jerk HIT YOUR CHILD, and then you MARRIED him? And threw her out for getting pregnant? Am I understanding that correctly?

I suggest paying a lawyer to answer your questions.

NellieBly

Wait? Aren't YOU "the victim's family?"

You are so going to regret this when your grand baby comes.

My condolences to your daughter.

Cookies

Number one you don't know my daughter my daughter has stolen from me my daughter was having sex with older guys sneaking out in the middle of the night and you guys think I should put up with that

Cookies

Plus I'm really upset that you would even think that my husband would have used me my husband's been very good to the children and children need punished sometimes my husband doesn't discuss round smacking my kids for no reason

Proserpina

Plus I'm really upset that you would even think that my husband would have used me my husband's been very good to the children and children need punished sometimes my husband doesn't discuss round smacking my kids for no reason
Oh. So for which reasons does he go around smacking your kids?

"Good to the children" = does NOT hit teenagers. Looks like he failed that little test, wouldn't you agree?

Proserpina

Number one you don't know my daughter my daughter has stolen from me my daughter was having sex with older guys sneaking out in the middle of the night and you guys think I should put up with that
I think you should actually start being a decent parent, although I do concede it's a little too late for that miracle to occur.

CdwJava

Until the court or parole says he can come home, he cannot. He must follow the rules that are set out for him.

You are legally responsible to care for your minor daughter. You are NOT legally required to care for your abusive felon of a husband. If he is on parole, he has a conviction for one or more felonies - and not just a harassment charge. So, what did he do to get on parole?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">