• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Heated Argument lead to arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jigz7

My cousin is in London and he got argument with his wife and that escalated where hit her and she got bruises and during that same time he was so angry that he slapped his little girl. He never done this before(hit his wife or kids) in past 7 years. It was just heat of the movement and he is sorry. but she went to her parents place and her parents call the cops on him and got him arrested. She know that it was her fault and started the fight and she is willing to bail him out but my question is will he able to get out on bail? and what can he do to not to get jail time. He has very clean records and he loves both the wife and kids.

Thank You

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My cousin is in London and he got argument with his wife and that escalated where hit her and she got bruises and during that same time he was so angry that he slapped his little girl. He never done this before(hit his wife or kids) in past 7 years. It was just heat of the movement and he is sorry. but she went to her parents place and her parents call the cops on him and got him arrested. She know that it was her fault and started the fight and she is willing to bail him out but my question is will he able to get out on bail? and what can he do to not to get jail time. He has very clean records and he loves both the wife and kids.

Thank You
Are you freaking insane? HER fault?

This forum is for US law only, so we can't tell you what will happen, but I hope the abuser is put away and kept away from society for as long as possible. I also hope that the victim comes to her senses and gets help, if not for herself, then at least for her kids' sake.

What a piece of subhuman excrement that guy is.

jigz7

It was in the heated argument. He did apologize to her and her family but things got out of hand during argument. He loves the wife and the kids. And this happened first time in 9+ years of marriage. Please read. She said "It was her fault to start with"

Are you freaking insane? HER fault?

This forum is for US law only, so we can't tell you what will happen, but I hope the abuser is put away and kept away from society for as long as possible. I also hope that the victim comes to her senses and gets help, if not for herself, then at least for her kids' sake.

What a piece of subhuman excrement that guy is.

Silverplum

It was in the heated argument. He did apologize to her and her family but things got out of hand during argument. He loves the wife and the kids. And this happened first time in 9+ years of marriage. Please read. She said "It was her fault to start with"

Your attitude is disgusting, also.

Zigner

It's threads like this that make me wish the "like" button was an "agree" button instead.

Eekamouse

Thank You
He hit his wife and kid and it's HER fault that he did? Disgusting. It's HIS FAULT and no one else's. :mad: And oh yes, the victim always ends up blaming herself. She's wrong though. IT IS HIS FAULT AND HIS FAULT ALONE THAT HE CHOSE TO HIT HIS WIFE AND HIS CHILD.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
When did London become part of the US?

And, no, really - it is his fault for choosing to hit his wife and child.

Just Blue

I hope you don't have a wife and child/ren. An apology will not help the trauma that little child went through. Shame on you.:(

Proserpina

Victims of abuse unfortunately do have a tendency to think it's their fault. If you have to ask why, you just won't understand.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It doesn't matter who started the fight. WHEN ONE PERSON HITS ANOTHER, IT IS NEVER THE FAULT OF THE PERSON WHO WAS HIT.

Zigner

At least he wasn't in the US and had a gun. Can I say that? :mad:
To be fair (and I'm *NOT* stating my position on this), it could be argued that, if the wife had had a gun, she wouldn't have gotten beaten up.

Proserpina

The adults fighting can be justified - by both - a million ways.

But that little girl? HELL no. NO. Just NO. A father who loves his child will NEVER slap that child because he's mad with MOMMY.

Never. NEVER.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">