• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hELP!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mirandad

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC

I was in a relationship for a little over 1 year. A couple months ago, my ex came to my house and assaulted me. I had him arrested and then in turn, within 24 hours has made a fictious report and had me arrested. Since then I have gone to court and now he pops up showing emails to my lawyer from an account that I NEVER had saying I sent these hidious emails to him. What do I need to do to prove that I didn't send these emails. He made up an email account and sent them to his personal email. I never received the emails to my computer, I've only seen them in court, therefore I can't lookup the IP Address. I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

JETX

He made up an email account and sent them to his personal email. I never received the emails to my computer, I've only seen them in court, therefore I can't lookup the IP Address. I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Very simple. Have your attorney subpoena the email account records from the the company that is shown to have the account....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">