• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jmealey

Florida please help I have been wrongfully.accused of bruising my son with a belt I have a mental condition and do not remember hurting him my oldest son has a condition and does violent things time to time dcf has given my sister my.children without talking.to me.evaluated them without talking.to me.my sister won't let me see them or talk to them and no one from did or the police have come to see me it has been five days ..I am a nurse and cannot.go to jail or loose my kids for something I don't even know I did I don't think I did anything I think my oldest son had a breakdown and is lying.he has a adhd odd and psychosis but my sister is in denial of his conditionplease help me I don't know what to do

justalayman

what sort of mental condition do you have that causes you to not remember things yet you are still employed as a nurse? Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Proserpina

Florida please help I have been wrongfully.accused of bruising my son with a belt I have a mental condition and do not remember hurting him my oldest son has a condition and does violent things time to time dcf has given my sister my.children without talking.to me.evaluated them without talking.to me.my sister won't let me see them or talk to them and no one from did or the police have come to see me it has been five days ..I am a nurse and cannot.go to jail or loose my kids for something I don't even know I did I don't think I did anything I think my oldest son had a breakdown and is lying.he has a adhd odd and psychosis but my sister is in denial of his conditionplease help me I don't know what to do
I am asking you this for a very specific reason, okay?

What is the nature of your mental condition?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">