• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help! Accused of Taking Advantage Of Minor.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKHawks

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
PA
Hey im Tyler,
I'm 18 i had consensual sex with a 15 year old while high on Marijuana. Her Boyfriend (who is as well 18) convinced her to go to the cops and say i took advantage of her. It was consensual sex and there is a 3 year age difference (PA anything 4 years apart is statutory rape) and so it cant be rape right?. Can i get in trouble for this or will it become a closed case quick?

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
PA
Hey,
I'm 18 i had consensual sex with a 15 year old while high on Marijuana. Her Boyfriend (who is as well 18) convinced her to go to the cops and say i took advantage of her. It was consensual sex and there is a 3 year age difference (PA anything 4 years apart is statutory rape) and so it cant be rape right?. Can i get in trouble for this or will it become a closed case quick?
You can get into trouble, yes.

If or when you are contacted by the police, say NOTHING to the police except that you wish to talk to your lawyer. NOTHING ELSE. Then get a lawyer.

(excellent point, Pinkie39 - I didn't catch it)

Last edited:

Pinkie39

If or when you are contacted by the police, say NOTHING to the police except that you wish to talk to your lawyer. NOTHING ELSE. Then get a lawyer.
And don't post stuff about this online, using your real name!

TKHawks

(excellent point, Pinkie39 - I didn't catch it)
I dident use my real name i just made one up so people could respond easier to me, i have contacted my my lawyer and i forgot to mention this all happened 3 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">