• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Contest a Falsified Stalking and Document Order.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not a Criminal

Michigan Law Stalking

I have had 2 what I consider False Stalking orders placed on me by the same company. One is the owner who has Stolen from our family and the other who is his secetary who helped him by falisfying documents.

I did send them letters requesting information. They never returned a answer to say leave them alone or take them to court nothing or had a attorney contact me. All of a sudden a Stalking order was placed Ex parte. With a letter enclosed dated from a attorney that he represented them. We dont think letter was ever sent out because we waited everday for some sort of responce with there side of the story. We had no information what so ever. All I was requesting was information about a sale that happen without our familys knowledge when they took advantage of our incompetent 80 yr Grandmother.

No threats just letters requesting information so I could build a Civil Case or not if they had did no wrong. Our family has been stone walled 200% just hoping we will go away.

We want no harm for these people just what happened the facts. So we can decide what to do.

I have never meant the people who filed for the order. Could not find them Standing next to me.

They claim they feel threatened. We feel this is just a way for them to not answer our questions.

I have never been a criminal . This is not good for by business or future record of employment.

The cops was called 1 time when I was taking pictures. I have not steped anywhere close to property since my warning.

My pictures prove I was not on their property as they stated.

Just want to be legal all the way.

When cops was called 2 days later and my side of Story was taken over the phone. There was a Warning Issued
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

CdwJava

It sounds like you may need an attorney to address any civil issue if there is a case that can be made. Obviously they will not respond to you and they will not address your questions. And, an attorney might be able to help you get this matter before a judge to get it modified or overturned.

quincy

Not a Criminal, you did not receive prior notice of the ex parte order because an "ex parte" order is issued by the court on an emergency basis only for the benefit of ONE party, without notice to and without arguments by the party against whom the order is sought.

Ex parte orders are temporary orders (usually lasting two weeks). During the time this temporary order is in effect, you must be careful not to violate any of the terms of the order (ie. no communicating in any way or coming into contact with the company owner or his secretary).

You should shortly receive notice of the date and time when you must appear in court for a hearing on this ex parte order. It is at this hearing that you will be able to address the court and present your side of the story and demonstrate to the court why the temporary order should be lifted and not become a permanent one (permanent orders, by the way, are not really permanent - they just last longer than temporary ones, usually 6 months to a year).

As CdwJava said above, you will probably want to contact an attorney in your area for advice now, and you will probably want the attorney with you to assist at the hearing when that date arrives.

You would also be wise to speak with the attorney about your grandmother and what you suspect was the falsification of documents and theft by the company owner. The stalking order appears to be in direct response to your trying to gather facts and investigate the matter on your own. Accusing someone of committing a criminal act is a legally dangerous thing to do, without facts to back up the truth of your statements. In order to get to the truth, you should have the help of a professional. An attorney can steer you in the right direction and can steer you away from inadvertantly committing a crime of your own (ie. stalking, defamation).

Good luck.

Last edited:

Not a Criminal

Thank you

You are 200% right I have tried to work this out on my own and need a professional to do it right the first time. Thank you

Ps they are telling me it is a year for this order and I had to file to contest it. I have done this and now am seeking a attorney.

quincy

You are smart to get an attorney, Not a Criminal. I hope this matter is satisfactorially resolved for you in court.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">