• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with Subpoenas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

insanitywolf

I was wondering if I could get some advice.

I am trying to get Texas-CPS records as well as Lubbock Police records but I am unable to get a response from them. I filled the freedom of information act forms as well as the regular Lubbock Police records request forms and I didn't get anything back.

What is the best way I can get those records? The Lubbock police records have pictures of me badly bruised.

I was wondering if there are lawyers that can subpoena those records? Are there lawyers who do just that? I don't need their legal advice or representation.

I live in Royal Oak, Michigan (Oakland County) now.

Any advice will be appreciated!

Just Blue

I was wondering if I could get some advice.

I am trying to get Texas-CPS records as well as Lubbock Police records but I am unable to get a response from them. I filled the freedom of information act forms as well as the regular Lubbock Police records request forms and I didn't get anything back.

What is the best way I can get those records? The Lubbock police records have pictures of me badly bruised.

I was wondering if there are lawyers that can subpoena those records? Are there lawyers who do just that? I don't need their legal advice or representation.

I live in Royal Oak, Michigan (Oakland County) now.

Any advice will be appreciated!
May I ask why you need these records? Is it for a custody or divorce case? Has the CPS case had a finding yet? Has the criminal case been adjudicated?

Blue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">