• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do u obtain a restraining order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JustinFromSyrNY

im in New York and I work as security for a Hotel. I caught a guy stealing a few months ago so i did my job and turned him in. He has held a grudge, he has gotten in my face threatened me, called me a rat and loosened the lugnuts on my vehicle as well as spit on it. For some reason this guy hasent been fired. Is a restraining order a valid option for this matter and how do i obtain one?

You Are Guilty

im in New York and I work as security for a Hotel. I caught a guy stealing a few months ago so i did my job and turned him in. He has held a grudge, he has gotten in my face threatened me, called me a rat and loosened the lugnuts on my vehicle as well as spit on it. For some reason this guy hasent been fired. Is a restraining order a valid option for this matter and how do i obtain one?
Speaking to your local police department and filing a complaint there is a good start.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">