• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to get a no-contact order dropped

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanie.chlou

Since no one was helpful on this post, I figured I'd state what happened. I contacted both the prosecutor and the public defender, and told them both what happened from my point of view. They scheduled for me to be seen by the judge today, at which time I stated the facts of the case, and the judge had not only the no-contact order lifted but also had all charges dropped because, as I stated before, I was not assaulted.

Isis1

Since no one was helpful on this post, I figured I'd state what happened. I contacted both the prosecutor and the public defender, and told them both what happened from my point of view. They scheduled for me to be seen by the judge today, at which time I stated the facts of the case, and the judge had not only the no-contact order lifted but also had all charges dropped because, as I stated before, I was not assaulted.
Yes you were. You need help. You can either wait til it gets worse, or too late, but you still need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">