• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How much time?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chulasweetchica

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington
You can be rude don't care just want to know how long I could spend in jail if I don't bring my daughter to a trial against her father for pushing me down while under medication? She does not want to testify I am going to testify thou, this case is almost 4 mo old and trial was put off til march thanks to the DA throwing a pregidous against the Judge anyways I'm curious. I feel bad for her and the worst part is the trial is on her birthday. Can someone just please give me an answer keep your judgement to yourself unless it comes with advice guess then I will deal with it. Really stressed just want to know what I am facing to protect her, keep in mind we have never had any problems not even a ticket she saw dad push me yes she knows he can not come home til he fixes this seeks counciling and seriously apologizes to all of us. Judge gave us Saterdays to spend together til 6pm since the boys haven't saw him in 4 months even my daughter was Happy to see him not really me thou still not happy what we are being put thru but put a happy face on for the kids.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
H/x is relevant.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/domestic-violence-abuse-38/help-pls-587908.html

chulasweetchica

It is relevant

What do you mean H/x is relevant? It is relevant to me don't act like you know me I'm a good person who does volunteer work, helps feed family's in our community and buys gifts for family's at Christmas who can't afford them this is relevant to protect MY little girl who is stressed out by this. She Does NOT want to testify against her father she loves him. I will do whatever I can to protect her. Can't you guys give answers or is it you don't know. I came here for some advice maybe I will just hire a Lawyer who will know. Thank you for your time.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What do you mean H/x is relevant? It is relevant to me don't act like you know me I'm a good person who does volunteer work, helps feed family's in our community and buys gifts for family's at Christmas who can't afford them this is relevant to protect MY little girl who is stressed out by this. She Does NOT want to testify against her father she loves him. I will do whatever I can to protect her. Can't you guys give answers or is it you don't know. I came here for some advice maybe I will just hire a Lawyer who will know. Thank you for your time.
Alrighty then. :cool:

Proserpina

Go away.

You've already decided that we're not worthy.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Your posting history is relevant in that it (a) provides the background you did not provide above, and (b) indicates your opinion of the advice you've received here. I don't know why you think anyone would be interested in providing you with help.

I would suggest paying for an attorney.

Last edited:

chulasweetchica

Your comments aren't worthy

Don't tell me to go away, if your a volunteer or a lawyer on this forum do what your suppose to do with advice not being rude about your answers and you don't even really answer the question. Are we suppose to put up with your negative comments to get help? Some of you and your remarks seem bullyish and controlling. Guess it makes some feel good whatever! Again I came here for advice and again haven't got an answer obviously you don't know. Guess I will find out! I've seen how court, lawyers and DA are all really just overpaid liars it amazes me how corrupt you people are just like how you harass users on here for asking advice. Grow up people this is Not a playground for you to be jerks and bully others around.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Don't tell me to go away, if your a volunteer or a lawyer on this forum do what your suppose to do with advice not being rude about your answers and you don't even really answer the question. Are we suppose to put up with your negative comments to get help? Some of you and your remarks seem bullyish and controlling. Guess it makes some feel good whatever! Again I came here for advice and again haven't got an answer obviously you don't know. Guess I will find out! I've seen how court, lawyers and DA are all really just overpaid liars it amazes me how corrupt you people are just like how you harass users on here for asking advice. Grow up people this is Not a playground for you to be jerks and bully others around.
Alrighty then. :cool:

Proserpina

Q4P

:cool:

sandyclaus

Let's see...

You potentially face witness tampering charges, as well as contempt charges. On the contempt alone, you could spend an indefinite amount of time in jail while the judge waits for you to comply with their order to produce the witness. In the meantime, the court could end up appointing a guardian ad litem who could act on your child's behalf (since you clearly have no interest in doing so), and your child will end up in foster care since both you and her father will be in jail awaiting adjudication.

If, as you claim, your daughter didn't see anything, then what does it matter if she appears in court to testify? She shouldn't have anything relevant to add, and all that will have happened is that she had to spend a little time sitting in the courthouse. So what if she has to do it on her birthday? Better than having the horror of seeing her mother hauled off to jail for a birthday gift.

But, of course, this is all about YOU, isn't it...?

Eekamouse

No no no. The daughter saw daddy shove moms around during one of their fights and then saw moms call the cops on him. Now moms doesn't want daughter to testify because moms knows daughter's testimony will bury daddy and moms doesn't want that. Daddy is an abuser and moms is a flat out jerk who is trying to figure out a way to avoid facing the music for one of her and daddy's stupid fights that happened in front of their children. Awesome.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Where was I rude to you? I pointed out that your past postings were relevant to this situation. It helps to know what's going on, especially when an initial post in a thread is difficult to read - as yours was. And then I gave you relevant advice - to pay an attorney to answer your questions.

The only one on this thread who has been rude has been... you.

As for what we're "supposed" to do? We're free to choose not to help people who are rude to us. If you really want help, you might consider apologizing for your rudeness, asking nicely, and trying to explain the situation more clearly. Or... you can pay someone to give you the answers you seek. We are not required to help you.

chulasweetchica

I am not rude just Honest

I didn't say all of you were rude just some and it's the truth some are straight up rude! Eek a mouse or whatever you name is you are very rude you are the pjerk obviously I'm a victim seeking advice as I've never been through this ever before its overwhelming so you chose to victimize me more your as bad as theses abusive men! Thanks to Sandyclaus got my answer and if my daughter is subpoenaed she will go end of story. I was not taking her to save daddy I was saving her from a nightmare of testifying against her dad. They have a 911 call and me why put a child thru this doesn't seem right but as I said court is just a huge playground of victims and liars and to see who can lie the best to win. What a shame.

Antigone*

I didn't say all of you were rude just some and it's the truth some are straight up rude! Eek a mouse or whatever you name is you are very rude you are the pjerk obviously I'm a victim seeking advice as I've never been through this ever before its overwhelming so you chose to victimize me more your as bad as theses abusive men! Thanks to Sandyclaus got my answer and if my daughter is subpoenaed she will go end of story. I was not taking her to save daddy I was saving her from a nightmare of testifying against her dad. They have a 911 call and me why put a child thru this doesn't seem right but as I said court is just a huge playground of victims and liars and to see who can lie the best to win. What a shame.
Someone either has to take her meds, or is taking too many of them, I'm just not sure which is the case:eek:

Anyway where is tranq. I think he'll be working overtime at the bar today serving funsuckers.:D

chulasweetchica

Point proven

See there's another bully with his stupid childish comments For your info I don't take meds nor need them you sound to me as another control bully is this how you talk to victims outside this forum you probley do and love it I bet. You are a piece of you know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">